JOIN MOXEY FARMS
We depend on the best people to keep Moxey Farms producing incredible milk. Incredible milk requires a passion well beyond the dairy. If you're an incredibly passionate person who is keen to work on a farm that supports you as much as you support us, check out the job list!
If there is currently no job listings that suit you, please feel free to register your interest below so we have your details if something that suits becomes available!
A full-time position has opened up due to growth and internal promotion. The position is based at Moxey Farms, The Angle, Gooloogong, NSW, reporting to the Workshop/Maintenance Manager.
The successful applicant will have a can do attitude, have the ability to work as part of our team and communicate effectively with all levels within the company.
What we are looking for;
- Qualified Plant/Diesel mechanic
- MC License (desirable)
- Welding ticket (desirable)
- Forklift and EWP tickets (desirable)
Primary duties of this role include but not limited to;
- Daily servicing and repairs of modern farm machinery and modern truck fleet
- Maintenance of fixed plant, water supply and general farm repairs
- Attend to breakdowns as per on call roster
- Completion of documentation for servicing and breakdowns
- Ensuring all safety procedures and standards are adhered to
- Ensuring the workshop is a clean and safe work environment
What we can offer you;
- Opportunity to join successful agricultural business with dynamic growth plans
- Secure long-term employment opportunity in a safety driven environment
- Opportunity to work in a new, modern facility
- Variety of work across a broad range of plant & equipment
- Exposure to modern farming technologies
If this position interests you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time position based in Gooloogong, NSW
A unique opportunity exists for a veterinarian to become part of one of the most dynamic dairy operations in Australia.
Moxey Farms, part of the Australian Fresh Milk Holdings Group, is the leader in the Australian Dairy Industry, operating Australia’s largest single site dairy operation in Gooloogong, NSW.
With the support of three full-time onsite veterinarians and the University of Sydney Livestock Service, the focus of this role will be to provide clinical services in the areas of maternity, transition cows and calf health.
Along with expertise in case workup, diagnosis and surgery, the successful applicant will be a good communicator, have an interest in training and developing key members of our team and be passionate about animal care and wellbeing.
If you are keen to experience all aspects of dairy vet work without the travel or extensive after hours in a great country location, please send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants must hold qualifications to allow registration as a licensed veterinary surgeon in Australia.
Q FEVER IMMUNITY
It is a requirement of roles located on farm that you:
- have been vaccinated for Q Fever; or
- can demonstrate immunity; or
- intend to complete vaccination for Q Fever prior to commencement of employment.
It is highly recommended for roles that are not located on farm to be vaccinated for Q Fever, as you may be required to attend the farm during the course of your employment.
NOTE: Successful applicants may apply for reimbursement of their Q Fever vaccination related costs after completion of 4 months of continuous employment.